Episode 2. Get to know Ann-Marie and her intention with The Sustainable Hairstylist Podcast
Get to know Ann-Marie the host of The Sustainable Hair Stylist Podcast
In this podcast episode you will hear Ann-Marie sharing a bit of her story to why she has a huge passion for sustainability and why she does what she does.
One of her ways of looking at the world is how can I make sure that the day that I leave this planet I will leave it better then when I came here, how can I wake people up to start to make more conscious choices each day and make sure that they make a positive impact on the world as well.
Here is what you will learn in this episode:
- How can I find a solution to whatever issue that I'm having in my life?
- How can you be a role model for others and become the person that models the change that you wish to see in the world
- How you as a hairstylist can impact your clients in a huge way
- How we all can start to create a new world together
- Are you willing to be apart and create a new conscious revolution?
- Why Ann-Marie moved away from working with hair color and Perms and decided to become specialised in natural hair extensions and locs
In this episode Ann-Marie refers to her attract meditation, you can download it here: https://www.serene-flow.com/attract
Let's go on a journey together and help transforming the world with the work that we do behind the chair.
Join The sustainable hairstylist facebook group to connect with more conscious hairstylists like you: https://www.facebook.com/groups/342779224208445
Let Ann-Marie know what your biggest takeaway from this episode was by sending her a dm on instagram https://www.instagram.com/sereneflow_/
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Ann-Marie and The Sustainable Hair Stylist Podcast .” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the life and hairstyling business of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!